Sports Nutrition to Fuel Your Activity in Freehold, NJ
Sports nutrition is essential for athletes who need to function at their best. That’s because diet is a key component of any plan designed to achieve specific health and performance goals. At Advanced Health and Wellness Center of New Jersey in Freehold, NJ, our doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) provide personalized sports nutrition coaching for active individuals of all ages and abilities. We recognize that every athlete is unique, and we can work with you to create a customized diet plan to help you reach your objectives.
When you come into our state-of-the-art health and wellness center in Freehold, New Jersey, you can discuss all aspects of sports nutrition with an experienced dietician. For instance, we can help you:
- Learn about nutrient partitioning for optimal performance and weight management
- Plan meals and snacks that will provide you with sufficient energy to help you prepare for, perform, and recover from activity
- Lose or gain weight safely without compromising speed, power, or endurance
- Increase muscle mass and reduce body fat through proper sports nutrition
- Enjoy eating while making healthy food choices that fuel your performance
- Understand the importance of proper hydration
- Explore nutritional supplements that may be appropriate for you
As an athlete, you need to train at the highest level so that you can compete at the highest level. But, the foods and beverages, or fuel, that you consume can significantly affect how you perform both on and off “the field.”
Sports nutrition is more than healthy eating – it is a science. An experienced nutritionist at Advanced Health and Wellness Center of New Jersey can translate the latest research findings into simple tips and tools that you can use every day. If you are interested in learning more about sports nutrition counseling, contact us to request a consultation at our office in Freehold, NJ. Find out how food can work for you to propel you to your personal best.